Sunday, December 16, 2007

Ya gotta drink something

This blog will make little to no sense to most people. In some ways, it is a companion to my main blog Bite & Chew, but it is primarily a way for me to organize and remember the wines, cocktails, beers and other beverages I encounter (or hope to encounter) as I'm wandering about eating, tasting and living.

I tend to tell people that i just don't trust someone who doesn't eat food. Similarly, I firmly believe that drink (in whatever form it takes) is critical not only to life, but to living. I barely have time to maintain the 1st blog, so keeping up with this one will be impossible. Don't be surprised if this blog starts to lack formatting, complete sentence or relevance to anyone but me. Nevertheless, your comments are welcome.

Bottoms-up!

No comments: